- Avandra (G) – Goddess of the starlight, guidance, freedom, and hope.
- Bahamut (LG) – God of justice, protection, nobility and honor.
- Corellon (U) – God of spring, beauty, the arts, and magic.
- Erathis (U) – Goddess of civilization.
- Ioun (U) – Goddess of knowledge, skill and prophecy.
- Kord (U) – God of storms and battle.
- Melora (U) – Goddess of wilderness and water.
- Moradin (LG) – God of creation, trade and artisans.
- Pelor (G) – God of the sun, summer and agriculture.
- The Raven Queen (U) – Goddess of death, fate and winter.
- Sehanine (U) – Goddess of the moon, cunning, change and luck.
Note that the cults of the evil deities are almost universally illegal in the civilized lands, particularly those that are chaotic evil. This does not mean, of course, that these cults do not exist, they just remain underground.Back